 Space / 19700
Re: Keppler Industries Update: KSS Farsearch Class
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 04:55:35 GMT

Soem people appear to be geting 404's from my URL. If you get it, would you
please let me know the URL by replying here or by email. After that you can
try reloading, or this link: http://lego.kepplah.com/?m=farsearch

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
Hello all,

I've finally updated with a microfig scale capital ship. A KSS Farsearch
Class vessel.

http://lego.kepplah.com/farsearch

Check it out and let me know what you think. This was my first real attempt
at microfig, and I think it turned out well. Maybe now I'll make a small
fleet at this scale.

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com