  *374442 (-20)
  Re: Keppler Industries Update: KSS Farsearch Class

That's very neat. I always like 'large' microfig ships, the details look very cool. I particullarly like the bridge, 'wing' bits in the back, and the 'comm tower.' Do you have any pics of the light assembly? Very cool. -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mechastruct Entry: HJ-025 GOBLIN

(...) Kotaro, Kotaro, Kotaro! My kind of builder. I cannot say more than what everyone has said, however, I wanted to give you my comments as to how amazing your power suits are. Bring us some more. Take care. David. (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Alien Fighter+a variation on a theme by Jon Palmer

(...) It looks MUCH better with a SNOT plate going along the front of the jagged wings, but I didn't have enough brown to do it, and no other color looked right. :-/ (...) Thanks! Believe me, get the Sopwith. It has some great brown plates in it, (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 8475 until a little while ago was seemed to be lacking.....

(...) I cant help but notice a tone in this sentence.... I cant quite put my finger on it...... its not a warm and fuzzy feeling I'm getting...... (...) Calum, I do not care if Dave's very big really cool robot attracts the attention of every 8 year (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 8475 -- motors and steering Oh My

Still no baby..... (...) umm, thanks Matt.... but I did put in the winky face after my last statement.... and since you did bring it up my DMM does do true RMS. that's why I have never felt the need for an o-scope. my electronics projects just don't (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  LEGO article

Another Birmingham newspaper article (this one in Birmingham, Alabama) has a much friendlier writeup about LEGO (middle of this webpage): (URL) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.mediawatch) !

  Re: Paging Ondrew Hartigan...

thank you. i will be shure to share what i come up with. also i would like to thank your club for a great weekend, even if i was sick. i really did enjoy myself and i got some great ideas. thanks ondrew (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains.org.niltc)

  Paging Ondrew Hartigan...

Ondrew, I can't get an e-mail to you, so just wanted to let you know the .dat file for my tank car frame is up. I tried the NILTC site, and haven't seen a single post of yours, but thought posting here was worth a shot. LMK when you retrieve the (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains.org.niltc)

  Re: OT Brick Testament CONSPIRACY??!!

(...) Legal jurisdiction, they'd just assinate you. I got no doubt the CIA is our secret police. BTW, if I dissapear tomorrow, it's the CIA... (...) What do these guys do anyway? They're the Illuminati's strong arm, aren't they? Mark (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  Re: 2x4 Dark Gray Bricks Discontinued??

"Adrian Egli" <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:H7yI7C.2pD@lugnet.com... (...) me (...) They are still available with "ship to country" set to Germany. HTH. -- Cheers Carlo LUGNET #24 (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Roll Call! Anybody else?

(...) Hi Tony, I think that was done already... cannot recall who did it, but some while ago when the Guarded Inn was re-issued there was a space version of it - it was pretty cool. If I'm not mistaken, it is somewhere on Brickshelf. Cheers, Pedro (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC: Micro Mech

To explain the double post, I didn't think it'd take 24 hours to post my first attempt message. Oh well : ) (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: 4-6-4 Hudson Yellowbelly

I saw this a couple days ago as I was browsing brickshelf. Very nice. I like the use of the stunt stick/backpack attachment thingy on the small headlights. Are those drivers lego parts from the old car sets? Or are they another manufacturer? (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Roll Call! Anybody else?

(...) Ooh, ooh....ME TOO....I love both .castle and .space!! (OOOOHHH, how 'bout a Space Castle??) Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  My impressions of the Imperial Star Destroyer Model ( some "spoilers")

During the week of Christmas I had a 9-day vacation from work. Along with spending time with my family, and playing a good chunk of Metroid Prime, I wanted to use the time to build my Star Destroyer. I decided that instead of trying to build it all (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  ISD 6:30 (was 6:45)

leonard hoffman <glencaer@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H77u12.Bu2@lugnet.com... (...) I've just managed to beat that by a few minutes! (...) Try page 154, step 9. (...) An incredible build, especialy against the clock. You just gotta stay (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers

(...) Perhaps the authentication process adds it? James (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  2x4 Dark Gray Bricks Discontinued??

I just came back from a little vacation and decided it was a good time to get building again. I'm going through my bricks and discover I'm short of 2x4 dark gray. The SAH site says "sold out" but as a just-in-case, I call up just to make sure. OK, (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New MOC: Micro Mech

(...) Wassssup, -snip- (...) Looks great Matt. Never saw a Mini Mech before. Good gun too. Seriously this time, How Long Did It Take You to make a mini version like that? I may start making small mechs instead of big ones. Hasta la Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Help defend the artist! (was Re: Brick Testament site linked with child porn case??!!)

(...) That's the point exactly. Brendan has been scrupulous not to manufacture anything that you can't find right there in the verses he cites for each image. Like Kyle said... is this person anti Bible? (...) I would agree with the sentiment, Eric, (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact