  *198382 (-20)
  Re: WTB/WTT4 Pneumatic tubing connectors 8868/8443

(...) Oops. If you're okay with a non-purist solution, I recently saw a post on r.t.l that suggested using fuel line connectors from R/C airplanes to deal with the dearth of pneumatic tees. Ran (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: MUGs attending STUDfest 2001.1 in NSW

(...) Forgot about that ! We were just trying to give the Mexicans an extra travelling day with which to get the wagon train here and back. Plus with two possible events, SF + PHOUSE, there isn't much spare time. (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: RoseArt Freestyle Puzzle

These have appeared in KB toys in recent years. They're in KB Toy Works now, and the Orlando LIC has them too. I haven't tried one myself. -Erik (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.basic)

  Hondroid NSX

Photos from a trip to the local Hondroid dealer to check out the new 2202 models: (URL) couldn't get a test drive because the sales droids said they couldn't possibly sell a high end spacecraft to "talking meat", then started laughing so hard their (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hypothetically Speaking...

(...) Hear Hear, 6 or 8 either way bigger radius curves, 1/2 and 1/4 length straight track would be welcomed by all. If TLG wants sales to all, make a track adjustment pack available. While their at it "Y" and "X" points would be a nice addition (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Custom Builded Train Station

Just a suggestion on web page design... DO NOT use fullsize pics and just use Height and Width to resize them. It's just rude to people on dialups. If you want a page to have small thumbnails, MAKE THUMBNAILS, and link them to the fullsized pics. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4817 Dungeon

I'm still looking to trade parts, including the silver breastplates (up to 4) to get the 4817's black/brown minifig legs. If you want to order a bunch of 4817 from shop-at-home (if you're in the US) I could help you double your number of (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FA(eBay): parts lots from Mars sets and Droid Escape - ending Mon

Auctions ending on Monday 11 Dec 2000 ---...--- 8 grey 4x4x6 quarter cylinders (URL) white 4x4x6 quarter cylinders (URL) grey 4x4 1/4 circle plates (URL) grey 8x8 radar dishes (URL) white INVERTED CORNER slopes (URL) minifig C3P0 SW droid (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  RoseArt Freestyle Puzzle

Hey all, I was baby-sitting (= BS-ing, hehe) last night and found something of interest. The girls had a RoseArt puzzle with the LEGO and Freestyle logos on them. Turned out the puzzle pieces (interlocking, but bad quality) had designs that resemble (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.basic)

  Selling 23 LBS of Lego w/bonuses!!

Season Greetings, My name is James Ng and I am selling 23LBS of Legos, including: Figures Horses Animals Technic Fabuland Lots of System Tons of Antique Pieces Lots of Unique Pieces Lots of Classic Space Instructions Baseplates Lego Compters Basic (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Hypothetically Speaking...

John Neal wrote in message <3A33F533.F484ACC4@u...st.net>... (...) *will* (...) track. (...) year." I'd say HOORAY to that! Kevin (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  LEGO sighting on FOX

Massive brik sighting on Malcolm in the Middle tonight...Dewey and his dad built a massive civilization out of just about every construction toy currently on the market, including lots of LEGO and knock-offs. I only caught one verifiable LEGO set (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Radius of the track (was Re: Need some help with some Train specs)

kai brodersen wrote in message ... (...) There you are then - now we're talking about the same thing! Divide the diameter (edge to edge) by 2 and you get the radius (centre to edge). Kevin (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hypothetically Speaking...

John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message news:3A342C3A.27804F...est.net... (...) it (...) akin (...) I don't think the two are mutually exclusive. I'm only a lurker in L.T right now - I'm not a serious buider yet, but one of the projects (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Znap's 200th message.!..

I posted this for 3 reasons: 1.) I hated looking at that "199". It was like looking at a rock on the edge of a cliff and thinking "why can't it just fall or get away from the edge?" 2.) I found the Znap set in the carrying case for 15 U.S. Dollars. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.znap)

  LEGO on 'Malcolm in the Middle'

Tonight's episode of Malcolm in the Middle features LEGO and a few other construction toy brands in a couple scenes. The Dad and Dewey are building a utopian society. I saw King Leo's Fortress and the Highway Construction Set, but most of it was (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Hypothetically Speaking...

(...) Well, seems I didn't really specify to whom your response should be directed, and so I took your vague response personally. Now that we know you would respond that to them, why say you that? Anyway, maybe it would be a good thing that they (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ALFPHA GLITCH

I was a little anxious when I first wrote this, let me rephrase: Alpha Team Headquarters is a level. It is only a corner of a building, and the only ground on the level is directly under Dash and Tee Vee. The Earth is only a spinning sphere with (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.games)

  Re: BYFMTWW: Bring Your Favorite Minifig To Work Week

(...) Oooh, oooh, oooh!! :-) (...) Total agreement over here! (...) Awesome! I'm not sure if it might someday coincide with Hannuka, but heck, I wouldn't worry about it unless it really does. ;-) -Shiri (don't think I need to actually say who *I*'ll (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Hypothetically Speaking...

(...) Agreed. Unfortunately, I don't see this thread as "working toward a common goal". Instead what I see is that J2 has went to every post that he didn't agree with and tried to refute it, point by point. If someone were trying to hypothetically (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact