  *197084 (-10)
  Re: License - again

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message news:G55oJJ.M9@lugnet.com... (...) cost (...) is (...) The "user" base may be small, but the "viewer" base is much larger. How many times have you seen an LDraw'n model and thought, "I have got to (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  (canceled)

  Re: NELUG Meeting, 12-18-2k 19:30:00

Excellent! Count me in. (I'm 99.44% sure I'll be there) BTW, I've never been inside the restaurant, will it be obvious where to go? Evil Wayne ___...___ "There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness." (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Chrome set opinions and more

(...) 3413 Goal Keeper has the same size box as the chrome castle sets use, same price also, $4.99 (at least at my local Kohl's which is the only place I have seen 3413 so far). Another plus is that the head while being way more printed than a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: License - again

(...) Right. Now you're asking the right question. I don't know the answer. (...) True. For instance me. But if a workable royalty scheme and a searchable catalog were introduced, I think I'd be designing like mad and putting one after another up (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I wonder if I have missed something important. When I read the information in the press release that people can use a free modeling program to represent their model and then submit it to buy the parts needed, I thought this program would be (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New 1x2 brick shape, fits technic pegs

(...) Wow! I just noticed that yesterday when I was sorting some lego into it's proper container, I was going to mention something about that and you beat me to it.. I do wonder what they are there for, again not all of my bricks have it. And new (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  MLCAD Suggestions

After several weeks of heavy MLCAD use, I offer these suggestions for future versions (or perhaps these features are available and I just haven't found them): Decimals for position: currently if a part's possition contains decimals, pressing one of (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Which set has...?

(...) Here at the local Vroom & Dreesman, they've got the low-slope red roof brick pack, which has (IIRC) 4 or 8. I think Lego Outlets have them too...but I'm not sure outside that--if you're in Europe, though, a lot of toy stores seem to carry (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: License - again

I hear you clearly now Larry. However, on reflection, I still think the cost of providing a ldraw import ability into CREATOR II (Son of Creator – or is that blasphemy?) will be more than the benefits it would supply to the _public_. You have to (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact