  *197055 (-20)
  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Wow wow slow down guys. That's just their objective. It will be a difficult job and they may only have a simple software for kids at the beginning. Frankly if they just provide a simple interface like BrickBay for each available part it would (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Can ebay feedback get worse than this:

Eh, s/he's back. Looks like they re-bid minutes after you canceled. That is grounds for having the user suspended. "Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message news:G55EBA.Js4@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Which set has...?

Grumble, answered this once, network delays seem to have lost it. appy-polly-logies if this is a dup of content. (...) Dumb luck. Huw implemented a random minifig on the splash page of Brickset(tm) but try this... go here: (URL) select "railway (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 8440 - 8459 - 8462

Juda ha scritto nel messaggio ... (...) Farò un unico tentativo penso settimana prossima, ma non penso di arrivare sotto le 150, comunque vedi tu Ciao PACO (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Which set has...?

(...) best place to put it is lugnet.db.inv, and if you wouldn't mind terribly, Dan and I would love to add it to peeron.com, we'd be sure to give you credit for it. if you like, please mail a copy to: inv@peeron.com (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Which set has...?

It's only because the inventories are incomplete... that is to say that we only have 335 sets out of 4500 or so... :) but we're getting there. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I can't read it! No cookies

Yes, Dave. I'll put the press release and related text documents here: (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Which set has...?

(...) Parts can be looked up at any of the links at Partsref (URL) , including Technica and those by James Jessiman and Tim Vattima, but none are near complete. Dan and Jennifer Boger's site at (URL) is the only cross-referenced database being (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: More Building Instructions for Scout?

(...) It almost seems as if the Scout is "withering on the vine." It's a cool little PBrick but there doesn't seem to be much specifically target at the Scout and the RDS. I have found that many of the models shown in the Mindstorms books can be (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.books)

  Off Topic Question

Ok, I know this is a star wars group - but I know there is much fan crossover. I am just hoping someone in this group could answer this: Is there a similar community to Lugnet for Star Trek fans - I have some old Star Trek novels I am thinking about (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Which set has...?

(...) in some colors, yes. Good colors! (...) lugnet.db.inv ?? Dan? I dunno. ++Lar (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Can ebay feedback get worse than this:

(...) Has anyone else noticed that this seller 6 negatives come from only 2 different buyers that have since changed their IDs? You would think that the ilego guy would have learned his lesson after *4* bad transactions. Something smells fishy. Kev (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Divers & Grey arches?

(...) Assuming you're just interested in the arches, another possibility would be the "Castle Expander Pack" #3732. For $4.99, it has four of those half-arches. -Christopher (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> <snip> (...) me (...) <snip> I would hope that Lego would use the same idea that they are using with the Brickilizer, that is, we post the design ( or image in the case of the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Hola! Yes, I am still here. Been mostly lurking because I have found few posts of interest to me (re: Star Wars, the new 2001 monstrosities, etc.) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: License - again

I will be the debian maintainer of leocad, so this issue is of interest to me. I asked a few questions about the parts library on the debian-legal mailing list. Here are the questions, answers, and my opinions about them. Please note that I mean no (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Mark Or you could just renounce your bohemian ways and come over to the MS dark side. - Gary (hope to see ya at Wayne's next weekend) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Which set has...?

(...) it may sound like a dump question but .. how did you get the "Minifig=sp-ins-05" part of the search URL ? I'd be interested in finding out what sets some minifigs are in particularly a blue mini-fig with a little white airplane picture on on (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I think that TLC will guard against this by limiting the number of elements included in the software. For example, if this software includes a database of say, 1000 parts (a wild guess), our personalized instructions will not be able to (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

My concern is this: If I design a set and post it, and it's extremely popular, what do I gain from it? Will LEGO give me a royalty on it? Will they instead reward me with bricks? Publicity? A job? If I submit my own design and stand to lose my (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact