  *196866 (-20)
  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

Quoting from the article: "...builders will be able to build any three dimensional creation using free software to create building instructions for their model - and then order the appropriate number and type of bricks" -- Torben Ballegaard Sørensen (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: See you Friday

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@home.com> wrote in message news:3A2DAA6E.E9074B...ome.com... (...) Do not get confused, and think that Left is Right and North is Ouest. Things are not what they seem, near Mel's. You will get confused. Spadina is not where it (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

This is the part that gets me excited! "In 2002 LEGO builders will be able to build any three dimensional creation using free software to create building instructions for their model - and then order the appropriate number and type of bricks." (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Using Vision Command as a Smart Sensor

Vision Command offers very limited control of the RCX. It would be nice if you could use VC as a smart sensor from a more convention RCX program with full control. After following the work of Rainer Balzerowski, I've got a pretty simple way to do (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.vc) !

  Re: Classic Space set design and building contest

(...) piece in the front middle. I have to admit that it has far more utility that I ever thought. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

  Re: Bugs in RoboLab?

The WAIT FOR ROTATION and WAIT FOR ANGLE icons do reset the angle sensor before they do their wait. However, there are several other programming constructs that will not require the angle sensor to start at 0 every execution. The LOOP WHILE ANGLE (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Screensaver anyone?

I was thinking a realtime render using OpenGL or some such. But I'd be happy with just about anything. -Peter P.S. The Unibots scored the highest average score of the state tournament this past Sunday and took second place as well as the Rookie All (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Hey Robin,You are right about helping LTCs,Brad has offered help(plates etc.)for our train show next month.He said they are have helped train shows in the past(PNTLC and others)and will increase this help in 2001. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Vedere per credere!

(URL) quarto link della lista.........) -- Cheers Carlo (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: 2555 Shell Belville set

Not sure why this didn't post earlier: I traveled to SoCal this weekend and discovered all town sets at the Shell station in Kettleman City off of I5. I'm now in Michigan and found the Belleville set but not the town sets. Anybody interested in the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

Hooray! Hmmm, LEGO is using Quicktime for their video. Hopefully they aren't going to leave us Mac users out in the cold when the Design-your-own software comes out. Still, I stand and applaud their support of... US! Yahoo! ~Mark "Muffin Head" (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  For you German speakers

If you can read German, you might enjoy the story of a grown man playing with Lego robots for a living: (URL) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Unnoficial Parts (Tiles with Edge)

(...) Do you mean to do all the tiles without the top face? (that's where I would start if I was going to create a patterned part. That should be no problem. J (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Colditz???

(...) Yep- (URL) nothing quite that impressive! The other folders have some awesome stuff too!! -Shiri (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

This is great news, it look like people are getting recognize by the LEGO Company. There is a new hope for AFOL in the future... Maybe more support for LUGs, LTCs, group events and conventions? Who knows, time will tell? Robin Werner Greater Florida (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  See you Friday

Calum said that it was my turn to post the general invitation for Fridays meeting. So, here goes. it will be this Friday Dec. 8, at the usual spot: Mel's Deli 440 Bloor Street West (1 block east of Bathurst) Toronto How to get there: Take subway to (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: How did you come out of your Dark Ages?

(...) It was Halloween of '97 (19 yrs old) and I was at a grocery store (Superstore) with my significant other looking for the candy aisle. Instead we came across the Lego aisle and I decided to take a peek. Since I'm a castle fan, 6097 Night Lord's (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Hmmm,hey Tom does this mean we can design and order sets with garage doors?Or sets with dare i say MONORAIL! (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Classic Space set design and building contest

(...) --Todd (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:G54K0r.7vy@lugnet.com... (...) truly (...) anything (...) you (...) It is described on this page: (URL) is pretty amazing IMHO. Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact