 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 233
Re: See you Friday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 03:57:52 GMT

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@home.com> wrote in message

How to get there:  Take subway to Bathurst station, get out of station
and
go left (south) down Bathurst to Bloor.  Left turn on bloor and walk
east
(away from Honest Ed's) towards Mel's.

Do not get confused, and think that Left is Right and North is Ouest. Things
are not what they seem, near Mel's. You will get confused. Spadina is not
where it apears. And Christie is nowhere to be seen. It's...

THE MEL ZONE.

There was some mention of a Swap, or trade's.  i guess if you have stuff
to swap, or trade, bring it.  or re-ply with ideas.

YES! Yes. Trading sounds like fun. Lets bring nice things.

We'll chat about all lego stuff, I'll bring Iain's CD of lego robot's.

Yes! Espically trains. I should now propose that afterword, we should all go
ride the RT.

    Iain