 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 235
Re: See you Friday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 06:23:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
Calum said that it was my turn to post the general invitation for
Fridays meeting.

You don't have to be so LITERAL about it :)

"Then Calum said I should buy a Dell from www.dell.ca..."

"And then Calum said..."

There was some mention of a Swap, or trade's.  i guess if you have stuff
to swap, or trade, bring it.  or re-ply with ideas.

I've got a hell of a lot of classic wheels I wish to give away.  And some
Tente pieces.

We'll chat about all lego stuff, I'll bring Iain's CD of lego robot's.

And I'll bring the 39 meg video.

Calum