 CAD / 5052
Re: Unnoficial Parts (Tiles with Edge)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 03:18:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:
Hmm.  Would it be worth making subfiles for the 'blank' areas of the
patterned parts?  I realize these are pretty simple pieces (even with the
grooves), but it would help other authors to do this.

Do you mean to do all the tiles without the top face? (that's where I would
start if I was going to create a patterned part. That should be no problem.