 CAD / 5050
Re: Unnoficial Parts (Tiles with Edge)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 21:08:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Steve Bliss writes:
Any chance of you attacking pieces like
<http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3680>, which also have the
groove?

Steve

Sure.. I'll knock that one out tonight.. it really only takes a few minutes for
each one. I'll try to hit some of the patterned 1x2s and the rest of the
patterned 2x2s as well.