  *196805 (-20)
  Re: IR Proximity Detector Kit

Hello!!! If you still have question on how to use the proximity IRPD module, e-mail I have a program to make work. I used it with the handy board. (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: L'odissea continua?

(...) Arghh!!!! Io spero proprio non abbia la RedHat 7.0... E` una distribuzione tanto bacata da essere simile a Windows... Molto meglio la 6.2 o ancora meglio la debian. Ciao. Marco. (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: IR Proximity Detector Kit

(...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Salone Internazionale del Giocattolo III

Il tutto risale ai tempi in cui eravamo ancora fidanzati e io tentavo (invero spesso riuscendoci) di fare colpo sulla mia futura dolce meta`. Lei era studentessa alla facolta` di lettere di Ca' Foscari mentre io ero solo un povero futuro informatico (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Collectible edition of 3401?

Could someone post a picture Zidane. I have never heard of him. Rose Lorbaat wrote in message ... (...) Are (...) buy (...) scam (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.sports)

  Re: Harry Potter LEGO- what happened?

(...) Well, actually, he was 10 (turning 11) in the first book and 14 in the fourth. Also, a main reason for the perhaps "targeted age bracket" of book 4 could have something to do with the fact there's a death of a boy, age 17, at the end. It'll be (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.year.2002)

  New Poll

Will you be giving LEGO this holiday season? (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.announce.brickshelf, lugnet.general)

  Re: Nuovo catalogo (era: sono molto triste)

(...) Ahhh, lasciamo stare il verde... (...) Il fatto è che si sarebbe potuta estendere la gamma dei colori "storica" anche con colori decenti, invece che con queste schifezze. Ad esempio, non vi sarebbe piaciuto un bel rosso mattone oppure un (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: "No Contact" Homebrew Train Sensor for Mindstorms

(...) I just looked through my pictures and I was surprised to find that I don't have any that show the sensor. I will snap a few close-ups tonight... I also like the idea of doing a more formal write-up with pictures, schematics, and part sources. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Strange anomalies in 8460 and 8868...

I don't have these sets, but I found something similar in the 8002 Destroyer droid. It came with an amendment sheet for page 30, showing a different position for the two rubber bands. Now the photo on page 31 shows yet another position for them.... (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Arrivato

Mario Ferrari ha scritto nel messaggio ... (...) Il piacere è tutto mio. Il nick non me lo sono scelto: io sono Juda dei 3AM. Esistono anche Gundam e Bathman, molto famosi ai tempi del VERO #italia su irc (quello del server cucciolo dell'unipi). (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Domanda maniacale

Mario Ferrari ha scritto nel messaggio ... [cut] (...) Abbi pazienza, tutti quei pezzi in una volta sola possono dare alla testa. Adesso è tutto finito... (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Nuovo catalogo (era: sono molto triste)

dimenticavo: terribile la tonalità di verde dei turbo race (8307), blehhhh!!!...!!! ormai quanti colori ci saranno? mi chiedo se era proprio necessario tutto questo arcobaleno (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Travel to Bay Area - confirmed 12/4 to 12/15

(...) Thanks for the directions, the above basically reverses how I got here from the airport. I'll see you folks Saturday then. I've brought along a tub of LEGO to play with (one each of the Shell sets [not including the town sets which haven't (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: finalmente ce l'ho anch'io !!!!

Pietro Boschi ha scritto nel messaggio ... (...) Congratulazioni vivissime :-))) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: New MoC: Wagon repair shop

Huw, The accolades are duely pouring over your "wagon repair shop", and I agree. I can't say much more than has already been said. Bravo! I might add one comment and construction technic, if anyone is interested: I'm not sure if anyone has (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: UK Lego Train fans - Lets Get Serious

(...) There are many grey locomotive liveries but no coaches that I can think of. I think the current train packs are ideal for old blue/grey Intercity liveried coaches. (...) GNER - you were close enough. LEGO Blue is way too light but it'll have (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Smyths Tallaght

(...) Still not gone on the power puller. They dropped the price a couple of weeks back - I reckon they'll be left with a heap in the new year. Maybe then ... The book were cheaper in roches but they may be out of them now. If I remember they were (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.ie)

  Re: Automated RT - Acceleration with RCX

(...) They were avail as pack (URL) I picked up a few, I don't know if they still sell them. Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How did you come out of your Dark Ages?

First of all, I love it when these threads get started. Some of the stories that surface about people "hiding" something they truly like, work on, and are proud of is touching. David Eaton's in particular was very nice. LEGO was my main toy when I (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.people)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact