 Technic / 3236
Re: Strange anomalies in 8460 and 8868...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 23:14:46 GMT

I don't have these sets, but I found something similar in the 8002 Destroyer
droid.
It came with an amendment sheet for page 30, showing a different position
for the two rubber bands. Now the photo on page 31 shows yet another
position for them....

Duq