  *196783 (-20)
  Re: LEGO wargaming questions

What rules system are you using? Where can I get a copy of it? I had found a rule system about 5 years ago (it was only space rules tho I am particurarily looking for medieval) and convinced all my friends to dig up their LEGO and that we should (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Looking 4 robosport constructopedia scans

(...) Lego Shop@Home has a few outlets in Europe... Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: No 2001 sets at TRU

(...) It must have been a deal Zellers made with LEGO... Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Walmart Droid Developer Kits

If some stores are putting large numbers of a given set on the shelves (29 and 54!), it sounds like they have too many and really are trying to get rid of them, so $24.97 might be the actual price and not an error. Of course, this doesn't mean that (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Gear train friction?

(...) The length of one axle is normally slightly shorter than a corresponding beam, ie. an axle #4 is slightly shorter than a 4 stud beam. So this is probably why you achieve some slack when putting bricks on either side of the axle to support it. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Problem with AucZILLA

(...) But the AucZILLA correspondence so far has indicated that <auczilla@auczilla.com> is the one stop mail address for all kinds of correspondence related to AucZILLA. (...) Hm, I have only read the information in the AucZILLA mails, which doesn't (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Rock Raiders - Anybody seen or got a Set for sale

Anybody got a rock raiders set for sale for around £30 particularly the HQ set 4990 I nearly had one from Amazon Shops for 35 quid Can anybody help I need to get this set as a Christmas present for someone, Cannot find it anywhere. It would be (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: End of 9V train line?!

"James Powell" <wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca> wrote in message news:G5482z.2Lr@lugnet.com... (...) up (...) mocked up. (...) I keep waiting and hoping that perhaps "today is the day" Lego (or Lego Direct) reveals the fate of the 9V train line. Maybe (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: End of 9V train line?!

(...) I _don't think_ it will die. There is some very favorable evidence (stand up you six apostles of Lego trains...) that we may get some of what you mocked up. (at least, I am hoping) As well, now that S@H has instituted delivery in Germany, it (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Sci Fi tech/art books and inspiration

In the drop ship thread the Aliens Colonial Marines book was mentioned. Sounds very cool. I found it for $14 at Fatbrain.com. I haven't bought it yet though. What I was wondering about were other cool technical manuals of this variety. All I really (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  End of 9V train line?!

I've been just at Germans probably best online Lego® shop www.reimann.de . They have already some of the 2001s sets for sale, but I was really shocked, when I found out, that 9V points and crossings are discontinued in 2001! Does that mean we have (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Sharp GP2D12 and Expansion Board

When I connect the ground to the analog input for ports 17 to 24 I still read the value 250, when I get the value 0 on any other analog port including port 16. Does this mean my 74HC4051 chip is dead??? "Robin Chahal" <rchahal@hotmail.com> wrote in (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: NELUG participates in December 2nd and 3rd Greenberg Show.

(...) That seemed a bit of a waste to me as well. (...) Actually this was the main reason for me. While designing my layout (in TD), most sections had 3 and 4 tracks side by side. It just didn't leave much room for roads and buildings. (...) I had (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  No 2001 sets at TRU

Well I gave it one last chance to see if TRU had any 2001 sets. My luck was they didn't have any, but there was a woman from LEGO with a suitcase of LEGO banners etc.. I asked if her she was putting out the 2001 sets or the 2000.. She said "Not at (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Walmart Droid Developer Kits

(...) My WalMart is a Super WalMart. That may have something to do with whether your local WalMart will have them or not. They were shelved right next to the regular Lego in the Toy department. John Hansen (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: December 10th meeting

In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Chris Leach writes: Amy,Lester,Rick,Pete...Kai---What is the best time for everyone .Anytime after noon is open so we can make it a all day for those can.You can email to let me know.Chris (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: December 10th meeting

In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Chris Leach writes: Amy,Lester,Rick,Pete...Kai---What is the best time for everyone .Anytime after noon is open so we can make it a all day for those can. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: "No Contact" Homebrew Train Sensor for Mindstorms

At this point I don't have the sensor hooked to an RCX due to the fact that Santa hasn't brought me one yet (hint hint Santa). I currently have the sensor hooked into a Crestron Control system ((URL) The sensor is hooked to a digital I/O port that (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego AT-AT

(...) Open mouth, insert foot. Further inspection of the photos makes it clear it's a picture of one of the production models from "Empire". It appears to be on display either at the Smithsonian, or another stop on the "Magic of Myth" tour. It's (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Unnoficial Parts (Tiles with Edge)

(...) Hmm. Would it be worth making subfiles for the 'blank' areas of the patterned parts? I realize these are pretty simple pieces (even with the grooves), but it would help other authors to do this. Steve (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad)

Skipped 13 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact