  *196739 (-5)
  Re: "No Contact" Homebrew Train Sensor for Mindstorms

James, Are they directly wired to the RCX or is there a resister in series. BTW where is the web page on the electrical specs of the RCX and home brew sensors? I can't remember. SteveB (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Walmart Droid Developer Kits

Where in the store have you been finding these? Toys, computers? Rose David W. Speck wrote in message ... (...) a (...) the (...) and (...) at (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: ZNAP survey

(...) Would you be willing to share some of your techniques? I for one have a large amount of ZNAP and plan to use it, but haven't gotten around to doing the detailed investigations to determine all the possible interconnect mechanisms. Basically, (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.znap)

  Re: Where can I get this armor?

Holy Plastic Ripoff, Batman! Yeah, $10 is kind of high for that armor. I guess I will have to go with cheaper armor, or buy just one and have it be "magical" armor. Regarding the movie, I still need voice acting. Anyone want to provide some voices? (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: interesting little article on Mindstorms

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:G540xz.4K2@lugnet.com... (...) little (...) publication. You can find the entire article in Acrobat format (PDF) at: (URL) need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the file. It is also available from (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact