 General / 24964
Re: interesting little article on Mindstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 20:35:06 GMT

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message
The infiltration of Lego into everyday society continues.  I saw this • little
blurb in the December 7, 2000 issue of Machine Design Magazine.

Not much information, but this is in a pretty conservative design
publication.

You can find the entire article in Acrobat format (PDF) at:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/robatworldnet/Misc/md120700p60.pdf
You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the file.

It is also available from the Machine Design website,
http://www.machinedesign.com/

--
-Rob.

New sets and parts for sale or trade: