 Znap / 198
Re: ZNAP survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 20:45:17 GMT

In lugnet.znap, Wayne R. Hussey writes:

  Do you think that some ingenious constructor will eventually show
us better ways to integrate ZNAP with the current Lego elements?

I've been using them for two years now, and am constantly finding new ways
to integrate them. Have you stopped looking for ways to integrate Duplo?

Would you be willing to share some of your techniques? I for one have a
large amount of ZNAP and plan to use it, but haven't gotten around to doing
the detailed investigations to determine all the possible interconnect
mechanisms.

Basically, so far, other than variants of "plug this pin into this hole in
this ZNAP element" I haven't found many mechanisms. (any?)

But that is not to say that there aren't others..

++Lar