 Marketplace / Shopping / 6056
Re: Walmart Droid Developer Kits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 20:47:10 GMT

Where in the store have you been finding these? Toys, computers?

Rose
David W. Speck wrote in message ...
In lugnet.market.shopping, John Hansen writes:
My WalMart (Nashville, TN) had 29 DDKs for $27.03 each (after tax) Monday
evening.  I could pick up some if anyone is interested in getting one or
more at $37.50 each plus actual shipping plus PayPal expenses ($0.96 for
one, add $0.71 for each additional).

John Hansen
Someone else had posted earlier about seeing these.  I still believe it is • a
pricing error, but I think they were shipped to the stores and entered in • the
Systems before anyone realized.  I'm just not sure why they haven't been
corrected.  When I spoke to Walmart.com when I had ordered, they were
confirming prices with the manufacturer and headquarters - and they finally
adjusted the on-line price to $54.83.  However, I too just saw them locally • and
I counted the boxes in our Wal-Mart (Mid-Hudson Valley, NY) and there were • at
least 54 on the shelves at $24.97 before tax.

Dave