  *196397 (-20)
  if anyone can help, it'd be appreciated

If someone wants to lend/sell/trade a large technic turntable at dinner on Friday, I need one quickly for my web-cam bot. Trying to design a stationary stacking tower and I can't without one. If not, I'll order one from Spectrum. Just wondering if (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: polybag Ninja, RR, Adventure...

"matthew ferguson" <raptor13@zianet.com> wrote in message news:G527MG.M28@lugnet.com... (...) on (...) previous (...) pockets (...) I think you are talking about these: 3017 Ninja Spider - (URL) Big Bat - (URL) White Ninja - (URL) found these sets (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  New stop motion animation for your enjoyment!

Hi everyone! I've been lurking on Lugnet for a while, and now I finally have a good reason to post something. I just completed my first Lego animation. View it at "(URL) and let me know what you think! If you're a big fan of Jar Jar you might want (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: WAL*MART KICKS A$$!!

(...) Time to start hitting local Wal-Marts for sure I guess. Although they aren't my favorite chain. Oh well. (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  What do Aero Tubes do?

Are the Aero Tubes just decorative, or is that a bellows for blowing air through them? Do you blow objects through them with the bellows? (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  WAL*MART KICKS A$$!!

Just picked up the Imperial Shuttle, TIE Fighter, Droid Escape, and AT-ST at WAL*MART on U.S. Rt. 1 in Falmouth, Maine. All sets were on the floor in their shipping boxes about to be put up. Looks like TRU is a bit behind! (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  New thread :) model team

Else we'll indent to infinity Picking up on Yvonne's model team source - - mail me, do. Kieran reckons it's what I'll be at next :) I'll mail you separately, Yvonne, so that you can reply quietly :) Ronan (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.ie)

  Re: End of the Year meeting

(...) Of Course, I didn't mean to get ahead of ourselves. I am no more or less likely to make any of the days you suggest so I will leave the decision making to the decision makers. I hope that was incoherent enough. Eric K. (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  LoM 7316 Excavation Searcher Review - Long

Life on Mars 7316 Excavation Searcher Review Piece Count: 471 Price: 49.99 Minifigs: 3 Aliens The Box: This set is heavy for a thin box design. Inside is a cardboard sleeve and multiple bags. New parts (not including the aliens) include trans-orange (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: End of the Year meeting

(...) Yeah. What he said. But right now I'm more worried about which day to reserve the room. :D eric (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: End of the Year meeting

(...) Actually the next Greenberg show is March 31 and April 1 2001. Among things we should discuss are expansion of the current layout and if we need to get a plexiglass or other barrier of some kind. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: New MoC: Wagon repair shop

(...) Huw- I'm not a big train fan, although I am incerdibly impressed by the shed and it's surroundings and interior. I love the fence, I hadn't ever thought to use the ropes like that (although you can be sure they'll turn up in something like (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: non vi ho scordato ...

Ciao Marco, allora non vieni a trovarmi ?????? Il minifig ce l'ho anch'io. Hai fatto un mutuo per la spedizione della statua? Ezio "marco berti" <arcmberti@dinet.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:G528rD.21q@lugnet.com... (...) postando (...) Technic (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: L'odissea continua?

(...) Si ma che sia l'ultima volta eh .... ho la fama di essere uno che di pazienza ne ha zero, e ci tengo a mantenerla 8-))) (...) No, in realtà ci hai messo 5 ore di meno, ma solo con l'ora legale, se no ce ne hai messe 4 di meno ... 8-))))) (...) (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Travel to Bay Area - confirmed 12/4 to 12/15

(...) Well, in a few hours I'll be hopping on the plane. I see the Baylug meeting is in Fremont, and I do see some directions, but directions as to best way to get to Fremont from San Jose would be appreciated (I'm staying at the Residence Inn just (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: Ordering Chrome sets

(...) That depends on where you are... When I lived in Tennessee, they ALWAYS shipped within 4 working days. When I moved to California they always come within 5 working days. So I guess it is a question of distance from the CT distribution center. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  non vi ho scordato ...

... è solo che per quanto io corra il lavoro è più veloce :( Non scrivo però lurko ... anchè perchè con tutti i messaggi che state postando voi altro non riesco a fare :) Però sono riuscito a procurarmi il Maxifig e la Statua della Libertà. La (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: polybag Ninja, RR, Adventure...

(...) Hey Matt, check the KB toystore of the 91 fwy at the Mckinnley exit in Corona. I saw the $9.99 repacked Rock Raiders game for PC with the White Ninja (small box) included there. It seems that different KB stores have been getting old LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Wanted: red 1x4 plate with towball

I'm trying to collect the parts to modify my Red Seas Barracuda to have red spars. I've got the red plates I need, but now I need red 1x4s with towballs. I need a total of 12 and have about 4 or 5. (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: polybag Ninja, RR, Adventure...

(...) I found those two ninja polybag sets in a local (Connecticut) supermarket (Waldbaum's) It's been awhile since I last saw any though. Dan M. (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Skipped 7 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact