 Znap / *273 (-20)
  instructions needed

Does anybody has instructions for these models of the roborider series? (URL) help is welcome. mikeheide (17 years ago, 25-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic.roboriders, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: 2 New GBC modules: a ZNAP ferris wheel

(...) Yeah, I forgot them too in my pile, but they happily resurfaced. ;~D (...) I uploaded the movie again, but without result... I dont know what is wrong the 2 other movies I uploaded were successful... I might e-mail it to you so you can view it (...) (17 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic)

  Re: 2 New GBC modules: a ZNAP ferris wheel

(...) I forgot there is a ZNAP group on Lugnet... :) (...) annoying. But, still, it's very cool. I like your stuff. I can't wait until the pictures are moderated. Something's wrong with Movie 2 (it can't find the file) Steve (17 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic)

  2 New GBC modules: a ZNAP ferris wheel

Hello gang! Here is finally a working GBC module ferris wheel made out of ZNAP. After many reflexions, I wanted to put at a good use some of my ZNAP pieces. I was thinking for quite a while on how to use a ferris wheel for the GBC. (URL) unloading (...) (17 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Laptop cooling platform MOC

Very nice! Function all the way ; ) I must try something similar (though perhaps with some unwanted bionicle parts from the new viking sets...) Thaks for sharing and God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (17 years ago, 29-Nov-06, to lugnet.build, lugnet.znap, FTX)

  Re: Laptop cooling platform MOC

(...) Nice idea! :) If I may, a suggestion: remove the front supports and replace with some internal triangular bracing if possible, then you can store notes and other things underneath the lappy - good on you for using znap as well, the ugly (...) (17 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.build, lugnet.znap, FTX)

  Re: Laptop cooling platform MOC

I like the way you haven't wasted any useful parts on it :-). (17 years ago, 26-Nov-06, to lugnet.build, lugnet.znap, FTX)

  Laptop cooling platform MOC

A year back I got a new laptop. One of the first things I noticed was how close it was to the table surface and how little air got to the bottom side for cooling. A couple of design attempts yielded this platform, which yields a vary cool running (...) (17 years ago, 26-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.znap, FTX) !!

  Re: Hailfire Droid wheel explorations

In lugnet.build, Ray Sanders wrote: Version 2: now I have hard points on one side to attach it to something... and I have complete clearance on the edge on the wheel... (URL) The two halves are held together with eight p/n 32207 ( apparently a ZNAP (...) (19 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, lugnet.znap, FTX)

  Re: Hailfire Droid wheel explorations

(...) Several people have already done it, here's just one example: (URL) (19 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, lugnet.znap)

  Re: Hailfire Droid wheel explorations

I've been thinking, there's gotta be some way one could adapt one or two of those hailfire droid wheels for a turntable assembly, like for a crane project or to build a rotating restaurant on top of. Anyone got any ideas or photos that might help? (...) (19 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, lugnet.znap)

  Re: Hailfire Droid wheel explorations

Ray Sanders wrote: ... (...) That's what a power drill is for. :) Excuse me for a moment while I prepare for the inevitable onslaught. :) >> Mark (19 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, lugnet.znap)

  Hailfire Droid wheel explorations

The other night, I started exploring what uses can be made of the big gear wheel from the Hailfire Droid. Having plenty of ZNAP beams handy, I used a few of them as a gear box to hold the wheel. (URL) The first attempt was to use four 8-tooth gears, (...) (19 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, lugnet.znap, FTX)

  Re: MOC: I've been Znapped!

Thanks Ray! It was fun once I figured out the easy way to Znap them apart. Your fingers still get sore though! Dave "Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message news:I6Eynz.1qLz@lugnet.com... (...) saying (...) 9v-powered (...) (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.znap)

  Re: MOC: I've been Znapped!

(...) Very nice... glad to see someone working with ZNAP. Ray (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.znap)

  MOC: I've been Znapped!

Hey all, I never thought I'd like Znap, but you know what they say about never saying never . . . (URL) ship features folding wings, retractable landing gear, and 9v-powered flashing engines! Dave xenobuzz@earthlink.net (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.znap)

  Re: some znap parts in ldraw format

(...) Thomas, The perfect place to share seems to the the CAD group. Have you posted this info there? Jeff (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.znap)

  Re: vehicle chasis with articulated steering (using znap, technic and system)

"Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message news:HoI8BB.1D9D@lugnet.com... (...) has (...) controlled (...) wheel (...) radius. (...) the (...) components (...) dross (...) the (...) 10 in (...) moderation). (...) Your progress is (...) (20 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, lugnet.znap)

  vehicle chasis with articulated steering (using znap, technic and system)

This is a little project that I have been putting spare minutes into. It has independant front and rear steering. The steering (at the momment) is controlled by two sticks. The stick is pushed right or left to get +/- 90-deg of wheel turning. (...) (20 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, lugnet.znap)

  some znap parts in ldraw format

Hi! In the first half of this year I worked on a project to make mockups for some znap pieces. Here is the link to a page with more information and the parts.: www.tu-bs.de/~y00076...appart.htm The parts are good enough for what I wanted and I have (...) (20 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.znap)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact