 Year / 2005 / 83
Re: Pics from ToyFair 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2005
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 23:37:44 GMT

In lugnet.year.2005, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
I uploaded a bunch of pics ...

Hey Lar,

Great set of pics. I had to wait til Monday so I could look through them at work
with a higher res. tube than here at home on my laptop.

I was very happy to note you made sure to focus (mainly) in on some of the new
parts which are on the way. And there are loads of them, aren't there!

Don't go much for the one piece figs and dinos, but some of the other "real"
pieces look really useful.

Did I note that some of the pieces looked like they came from a 3D rapid
prototyping system with paint applied?

Enjoy Singapore.

JB