 Year / 2005 / 70
Re: Pics from ToyFair 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2005
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 03:25:28 GMT

In lugnet.year.2005, Huw Millington wrote:
"Larry Pieniazek" <larry.(mylastname)@ascentialsoftware.DOT.com> wrote in
message news:IC6vyG.1p88@lugnet.com...
I was fortunate enough to be invited to the Lego StarWars 2005 V.I.P. Gala
event
at the LEGO showroom at 25th and Broadway, in NYC, as part of this year's
Toy
Fair, so naturally I went...

At BZPower one reporter also at the event states at
http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=2243 "The revelation that there will be
no Vikings sets this year was the biggest shock."

Was that your understanding? If so, given that they were shown at Nurenberg
perhaps they will be Europe only this year.

I missed that completely, I have no idea. Sorry!!!! Was wondering why they
weren't on display but forgot to ask. I was pretty sick, unfortunately, so was
not operating on all 8 cylinders.