 Year / 2005 / 65
Re: Pics from ToyFair 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2005
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 20:48:13 GMT

Larry, thanks for being first out the gate with such detailed pics set!

My question: Do you know the piece count and price of the huge Technic crane 8421? I can’t make it out from the pics you posted. I only know it will have more than 1000 pieces (making it a must-have for me), and I’d have to drop big bucks for it.

That, 8653, and 4886, and the anniversary tubs, are high up on my wish list for this year.

And that lime racer just fits perfectly in a tuner import racing game like NFSU2. (I was away for a month playing NFSU2, and look what happens! Bwahahaha)

Keith