 Western/Wild West / 267
Re: New WW themes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 23:28:36 GMT

David, keep up your great work on customising the confederates, they look
great !
Surely the Western train is something the Guild of Brickies should put their
minds to, otherwise we may be waiting forever.
The Mexican theme is a great idea too !

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>

You are right we might be waiting forever for a Western train, but we can
still hope.  Maybe even pray.
I don't even think they would have to do the whole western theme over.  The
train could stand on its own.  Give a little more vareity to the train theme
if nothing else.

David
http://moiraine24.homestead.com/Main.html

http://moiraine24.homestead.com/Lego1.html