 Western/Wild West / 227
226  |  228
Subject:
New WW themes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 21:42:05 GMT

Hello,

I was thinking. There are some themes Lego could've made for WW. The theme
never had a train (unless you modify the #3225 Classic train a little).Just
gunslingin' in towns, forts, and indian villages doesn't cover all of the wild
west theme. A train could make it more complete. There could of also been
mexican sets. Mexican villages could make great sets(minifig sombreros!). As
for confederates, sorry dudes. The Wild West was around the latter 1800's, say
1885. After the civil war ended in 1865, the blue soldiers took over, headed
west, and were then referred to as calvary officers(geez, don't ya'll read the
S@H descriptions?they say calvary officers.)Anyways, that's my two cents on
new WW series.

--==Sergio==--