 Western/Wild West / 266
Re: wild west creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 22:23:21 GMT

My thoughts exactly. I thought about doing the same for some sails for larger
than normal ships, but I haven't got around to picking material yet. Maybe a
little starch will make them stiff enough or so. Have to see.

- Joe
US Marines- The World is My Playground

Hi,

Just thought I'd interject that Steve Jackson has a page about what he's
learned from making sails for his Lego Pirate game.

http://www.io.com/~sj/legosails.html

-Sean, the Mad Western Pirate

Thanks I knew that there was info out there on this.  I guess that I will have
to make a trip down to the fabric store.

David
http://moiraine24.homestead.com/Main.html