 Trains / 9508
9507  |  9509
Subject:
Need 10 Red Plate, Modified 1 x 6 with Train Wagon End
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 20:43:09 GMT

I need 10 "Red Plate, Modified 1 x 6 with Train Wagon End".
http://www.brickbay.com/C/6583_5.gif
And yes they're all for one loco.  :)  Would anyone be willing to
part with 10 or can someone tell me where I could procure them?

Thanks!

Next stop, Santa Fe!

Lightfoot
lightfoot@earthling.net