 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9933
Subject:
Need 10 Red Plate, Modified 1 x 6 with Train Wagon End
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 20:43:09 GMT

I need 10 "Red Plate, Modified 1 x 6 with Train Wagon End".
http://www.brickbay.com/C/6583_5.gif
And yes they're all for one loco.  :)  Would anyone be willing to
part with 10 or can someone tell me where I could procure them?

Thanks!

Next stop, Santa Fe!

Lightfoot
lightfoot@earthling.net
http://www.wellsellanything.com/

Re: Need 10 Red Plate, Modified 1 x 6 with Train Wagon End
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 23:54:11 GMT

"Jonathan Johnson" <lightfoot@earthling.net> wrote in message
I need 10 "Red Plate, Modified 1 x 6 with Train Wagon End".
http://www.brickbay.com/C/6583_5.gif
And yes they're all for one loco.  :)  Would anyone be willing to
part with 10 or can someone tell me where I could procure them?

Thanks!

Next stop, Santa Fe!

There are two red ones in the 4555 Freight Loading Station
(http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4555).  I used black ones in my version of the
Santa Fe locomotive:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=2650

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot

Re: Need 10 Red Plate, Modified 1 x 6 with Train Wagon End
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 00:54:01 GMT

I don't see buying 5 of those sets as quite in my budget at the
moment...

On Sat, 3 Feb 2001 23:54:11 GMT, "Mike Walsh"