 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9947
Re: Need 10 Red Plate, Modified 1 x 6 with Train Wagon End
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 01:01:55 GMT

"Jonathan Johnson" <lightfoot@earthling.net> wrote in message
I don't see buying 5 of those sets as quite in my budget at the
moment...

Exactly the reason I suggested using black.  They are a little easier to
come by and the pictures I have seen of Santa Fe locomotives tend to have
black rails (unless you are using them for something else).  Poke around
this web site for lots of Santa Fe train pictures:
http://www.trainpix.com/atsf/index.htm

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders