 Trains / 7937
Re: 2 Stud Wide LEGO® Train Cars!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 14:15:58 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
Of course I am
very proud of them (my kids and their MOCs:-)

Check the pics out here:

Wow! I'm impressed. That is some high-quality designing your kids got right
there, and very creative use of pieces (wheels, etc).

Now, wasn't your daughter 12 y/o *last* year? <grin>

Good memory, Shiri!  Actually, her birthday is in a few weeks
(teenager!!!{8^0)  Her inevitable dark ages loom ahead, but she can rested
assured that dad won't sell off her LEGO;-)

I recognize the symptom... hehe... always-daddy's-little-girl? ;-)  (I don't
think my dad
will ever realize I'm not his anymore! ;-)

lol, well, you are right about her being "daddy's girl":-)  And you are wrong
that you are not his anymore-- speaking as a father, I know that you will
always be his little girl.  Age has nothing to do with it;-)

And a general "thank you" to all of you who took the time to respond.  It
meant a lot to my kids to read your feedback!  I meant a lot to me, given the
fact that I consider some of you to be among the finest LEGO builders there
are!

I think you have created a monster, though.  My son is back building and
insists I post round 2 of his trains-- perhaps I can shoot them tonite:-)

-John

-Shiri