 Trains / 7932
Re: 2 Stud Wide LEGO® Train Cars!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 01:06:00 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
Of course I am
very proud of them (my kids and their MOCs:-)

Check the pics out here:

Wow! I'm impressed. That is some high-quality designing your kids got right
there, and very creative use of pieces (wheels, etc).

Now, wasn't your daughter 12 y/o *last* year? <grin> I recognize the
symptom... hehe... always-daddy's-little-girl? ;-)  (I don't think my dad
will ever realize I'm not his anymore! ;-)

-Shiri