 Trains / 7879
7878  |  7880
Subject:
2 Stud Wide LEGO® Train Cars!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 07:34:32 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

A while back I had some fun building some 4 wide train cars which were
amazingly similar to HO scale in model railroading.  Well, my daughter
and son (12 & 10) thought it would be fun to build some *2* wide train
cars, and so that is what they did.  I bought them an N scale boxcar to
look at, and they were off to the races.  Here are some pics of their
work, along with a few of the N scale boxcar itself.  Of course I am
very proud of them (my kids and their MOCs:-)

Check the pics out here:

-John