 Trains / 7893
Re: 2 Stud Wide LEGO® Train Cars!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 14:02:35 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:

Check the pics out here:

I forgot to ask, what are you using for a background/backdrop? It seems to be
pretty effective.

It's at my workbench, which is just a plain ol' white kitchen countertop.  I do
have 2 cheapie swinging lamps with 100 watt bulbs mounted there to help with
lighting.  I use that spot to photograph all of my MOCs when I don't take them
outside.

-John

++Lar