 Trains / 6326
Re: New Pics 4-8-8-4 Big Boy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 18:17:49 GMT

"Stacy Bledsoe" <arketortur@aol.com> wrote in message
news:FwK7qL.C35@lugnet.com...
Finally, I have taken some time to post some pics of my 4-8-8-4 Big Boy
steamer.

Please take a moment to check it out and as always, comments and snide • remarks
are welcome.

Simply stunning! Next to the great mechanics of the wheels and the pistons,
I also like the detail in the trailing truck, and the way the smoke
deflectors are made. It's amazing what a subtle effect a few bricks can
achieve. Detail on this model is simply great!

I was wondering if you plan to make waggons for it? I would be an impressive
sight seeing the locomotive pulling a lot of cars!

--
Frank Buiting

Visit the LEGO Lexicon: http://members.chello.nl/~f.buiting/lego/