 Trains / 6306
Re: New Pics 4-8-8-4 Big Boy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 19:36:50 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Stacy Bledsoe writes:
Finally, I have taken some time to post some pics of my 4-8-8-4 Big Boy
steamer.

Please take a moment to check it out and as always, comments and snide remarks
are welcome.

Thanks,
Stacy

Your engine is quite impressive!I myself am trying to post some pictures of my
'big blow'gas-turbine locomotive(three unit).

-Harvey