 Trains / 6292
Subject:
New Pics 4-8-8-4 Big Boy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 14:18:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Finally, I have taken some time to post some pics of my 4-8-8-4 Big Boy
steamer.

Please take a moment to check it out and as always, comments and snide remarks
are welcome.

Thanks,
Stacy

Re: New Pics 4-8-8-4 Big Boy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 19:36:50 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Stacy Bledsoe writes:
Finally, I have taken some time to post some pics of my 4-8-8-4 Big Boy
steamer.

Please take a moment to check it out and as always, comments and snide remarks
are welcome.

Thanks,
Stacy

Your engine is quite impressive!I myself am trying to post some pictures of my
'big blow'gas-turbine locomotive(three unit).

-Harvey

Re: New Pics 4-8-8-4 Big Boy
In lugnet.trains, Harvey Henkelman writes:
In lugnet.trains, Stacy Bledsoe writes:
Finally, I have taken some time to post some pics of my 4-8-8-4 Big Boy
steamer.

Please take a moment to check it out and as always, comments and snide • remarks
are welcome.

Thanks,
Stacy

Your engine is quite impressive!I myself am trying to post some pictures of my
'big blow'gas-turbine locomotive(three unit).

-Harvey

Thank you Harvey, can't wait to see the pics.  My current project is an
African-Garrett 4-8-4-4-8-4.  I am at about 40%.
Are you modeling the gas-turbine after a particular locomotive?

Stacy

Re: New Pics 4-8-8-4 Big Boy