 Trains / 6308
Re: New Pics 4-8-8-4 Big Boy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 20:38:39 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Stacy Bledsoe writes:
Finally, I have taken some time to post some pics of my 4-8-8-4 Big Boy
steamer.

Please take a moment to check it out and as always, comments and snide remarks
are welcome.

Stacy,  Thats a fantastic model.  I think thats one of the best escusses for
wider radius turns that I have seen.  I thought my Diesal Loco took the turns
tuff.  I do like your solution to get it around the corner though, very nice.

I think you have a showpiece!!  Great stuff.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at: