 Trains / 5897
Re: Lego layout from the seventies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 05:03:47 GMT

Gary Istok wrote:

Yes gray bricks were not available during the 60's, only gray plates.  But that
doesn't mean that LEGO didn't produce them for their models.  They still do it
today with bricks and pieces that are not produced for the general public.  Just
go to a LEGOLAND sometime, and see if you can spot bricks that are in no known
set.

See if you can??  You mean try NOT to spot any :-/

That's what got me about 1/2-1 hr with a Model Builder at the LLC Grand Opening
weekend - my grousing about all the parts in pink, light blue, green, and brown that
just weren't purchasable.

I hope I can get time with some Model Builders at the Kidvention in LLC in July ;-)
Maybe I can convince them to let me pick through their bins ;-)

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/