 Trains / 5807
Re: Lego layout from the seventies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 06:09:35 GMT

Anybody notice page 89's simularity to Man and his World, Expo 1967 in
Montreal Canada?

I was 8 then, but clearly remember standing on top of the inverted pyramid
overlooking the park and watching the monorail and hovercraft.  Don't know
why, but I also remember watching my Dad try to catch my Mom's light meter
(for the camara flash) fall off the monorail into the water below and my
sister Debbie laughing!

The bulk of the park was on islands IIRC

Fond memories

Mark