 General / 18003
Re: Lego layout from the seventies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 15:10:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tony Kilaras writes:
In lugnet.general, Gianluca Morelli writes:
Hi all,I've put this old pic (I'm very fond of it) on brickshelf
gallery.

www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gm/op/enciclopedia0.jpg

It is a lego train layout from the seventies,that was on an old
encyclopedia of mine (since its name) .
I really like it,because it's like I think that legos should be
(and they are not!)

Do you have more information as to the source of the picture? Do you mean it
was pictured in an encyclopedia (like Brittanica)?

I'm sorry,no informations are available.
Yes,it was on an italian encyclopedia at the voice "toys".
It seems to feature official Lego sets,so maybe it's an official Lego picture.

Bye
Gianluca