 Trains / 5883
Re: Help Open 12v switch track motor- doesn't switch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 07:24:39 GMT

Hi James,

same question came up u few weeks ago.... Ludo from Belgium answered then that
he opened such a point motor box once, but he traded it away and the new owner
is me.

If you like I can try to find this repaired point motor this evening (Even
if I'm sure it's in the very bottom of a curver box, and the box is the last
one in line of boxes and of course standing on the ground with a handfull of
further boxes on it. ;-)

But since this is an interesting question and since this fits into my site with
opened train motors, I will make pictures during the next days, maybe they are
online in 24 hours already. I'm interested in the inside myself, but I never
dared to take a look, because the thing is working properly at the moment.

Kind Regards,

Ben