 Trains / 5252
  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) familiar: the very top piece looks like a 1x6 black low "fence" piece; the hinge structure looks familiar; but, the method of attaching the 1x6 black low "fence" piece to the "finger" hinges is what I can't readily dicern. (...) Gotta wonder! (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) There may be one new piece here. Consider a 1x1 plate with 2 fingers on both edges? Plug that into a clip to clip into the bottom of the rail Either that or they borrowed your unsymmetric method and we can't spot it. I would rather they used (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) low (...) not. (...) I concurr. (...) ...wasn't there an artist who generated a bit of controversy when he created a mock up of a LEGO set under the theme of a WWII era concentration camp? That was kicked around on r.t.l a couple of years (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

If I remember correctly, lego had some involvement with that artist. The artist misled (maybe another word is better) lego such that they were shocked when they saw his creation. I know a lot of people complained. Here's what I found in dejanews: :: (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) Perhaps the 1x6 low fence is simply a placeholder, while a different part or a different design will be used on the final version? That would be consistent with the hypothesis that the "scans" are not scans but layout drafts. I wonder if it is (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) Perhaps the little antenna pieces. Alan (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) It is against the Terms of Use Agreement to infringe on the privacy or publicity rights of others. Interpret our (mine & Suz's) opinions at your own risk. --Todd (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) Interesting thinking about this, the debate should settle down to just naysayers (if you believe the scan is real, it is almost certainly a leak, and therefor shouldn't be discussed). The only thing which (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) I'm not following you completely. Here's where my thinking currently is, and I admit I should have thought this through before posting extensively as I now think some of that posting may not be correct from a legal perspective. I am prepared (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.general)