 Trains / 5358
Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 20:18:29 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Todd Lehman wrote in message ...
In lugnet.trains, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
I wonder if it is against the LUGNET terms of use to discuss images the
one believes are "leaked" from the LEGO Company?  When the LUGNET
maintainers have decided that they are not leaked?  Isn't that an
interesting question?  ;-)

It is against the Terms of Use Agreement to infringe on the privacy or
publicity rights of others.

Interpret our (mine & Suz's) opinions at your own risk.

Interesting thinking about this, the debate should settle down to just
naysayers (if you believe the scan is real, it is almost certainly a leak,
and therefor shouldn't be discussed). The only thing which would change
debate is if someone from TLC said it was real (but most likely they won't
say that until they announce it for real).

Frank