 Trains / 30705
Re: Pennsylvania RR H10s Power Functions Based Steam Engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2009 16:11:45 GMT

Very nice!  I'm impressed at how you hid the PF battery box and components.
I've tried running the current PF setup in my modern locomotives, but with the
non-variable controller it is very rough going.

BTW, nice articles and pictures in RailBricks.  In my opinion, you are certainly
the best Steam builder that is still actively building.  (though after reading
the articles in RailBricks, I wonder about you steam builders opinion on
non-steam builders).

Great work!
Scott