 Trains / 30554
Re: Beating up, kicking, and verbally abusing an old dead rotted horse...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2008 05:20:09 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David Graham wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Matthew Bates wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Rob Hendrix wrote:
   Track Designer source code??? Anyone???

I know this is 5 years late but I think I have finally found the source code!

That is great news, Track Designer is very useful, I use it all the time when I do a LEGO train show as I have a different layout for each show. It still works very well but it would be nice to see a few enhancements. David

What about BlueBrick, as discussed in RailBricks #3? Might be good to coordinate efforts.

Benn