 Trains / 30545
Re: Beating up, kicking, and verbally abusing an old dead rotted horse...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2008 03:35:48 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Rob Hendrix wrote:
AWESOME!!!!!!

"Matthew Bates" <train_depot@yahoo.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.trains, Rob Hendrix wrote:
Track Designer source code???  Anyone???

I know this is 5 years late but I think I have finally found the source
code!

I've been looking for a backup copy for years. I'd thought I'd lost the source
when the hard drive crashed on an old laptop. I spent ages trying to find a
backup copy or a copy in an email archive (because I'm sure I sent it to someone
once). Anyway I was clearing out a junk drawer in my office at work and came
across an old floppy in the bottom and what do you know it had TD20R16 written
on it! And sure enough it has the source code on it.

Now I have to figure out if I can build it with my current version of Visual
C++.

Matt