 Trains / 30549
Re: Beating up, kicking, and verbally abusing an old dead rotted horse...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2008 20:20:47 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Matthew Bates wrote:
Now I'm debating whether I should do some development on it myself or let
someone else do it or open it up for collaborative development.

Open the source code! My guess is that's the best thing which can be done.

Set up a open source project, and even if nobody contributes immediately, maybe
a day... and of course you can still develop it (and the source code will never
be lost again)

By the way, Pierre Normandin contributed a lot to extend the custom registry :

http://www.freelug.org/article.php3?id_article=227

Erik