 Trains / 29461
  Brickling Brothers International Traveling Circus

Ladies and Gentlemen! Children of All Ages! Step right up! Enter the World of Brickling Brothers International Traveling Circus! (URL) Last month, I finished my latest theme train/playset. Inspired by a Duplo giraffe that I found in a mixed parts (...) (17 years ago, 27-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.adventurers, FTX) !!

  Re: Brickling Brothers International Traveling Circus

(...) That is by far one of the coolest things I have seen in a long time. The train caught my attention right off the bat because I have been trying to get those wagon wheels to work as drivers myself. Your solution puts my feeble attempt to shame. (...) (17 years ago, 27-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Brickling Brothers International Traveling Circus

(...) Major Snippage... Beautifully executed! This MOC was a real pleasure to see and enjoy. I never knew wagon wheels came in so many colors. It must have been a very fun project to build, and you hit is spot on. Good job! -Matt :) (17 years ago, 27-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Brickling Brothers International Traveling Circus

(...) This is simply unbelievable. An amazing rendition of a classic American icon. The train cars are incredible, but the actual circus is just amazing. Using the sails to make the big top was a great idea. My favorite part by far has to be the (...) (17 years ago, 28-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Brickling Brothers International Traveling Circus

(...) I made a few attempts at the wheels. The first attempt included an overly complex set of pulleys and rubber bands, which worked, but not consistently. I then stumbled across a Brickshelf gallery which had a similar setup to what I finally (...) (17 years ago, 28-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Brickling Brothers International Traveling Circus

(...) Thanks for the comments. The sails were one of the parts that I had to order from outside of the U.S. Apparently people in the States are reluctant to part out their pirate ships. The cannon is fun. I built it early on, and almost left it out (...) (17 years ago, 28-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Brickling Brothers International Traveling Circus

(...) --snip-- (...) I rarely do this but... simply stunning. I really have little more to say. Tim (17 years ago, 28-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Brickling Brothers International Traveling Circus

(...) Wow. That is just fabulous. I generally detest the bright, kid friendly colors of lego is known for, but you've used them perfectly in my mind. Excellent use of color. The creations are great on their own too. In addition, though I snipped it, (...) (17 years ago, 29-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Brickling Brothers International Traveling Circus

(...) Elroy, Really creative theme and creative use of various pieces. Well thought-out, inspiring, and very nicely done. (...) I do have one very minor comment/suggestion... (...) (URL) In the context of the full train, the caboose goes with color (...) (17 years ago, 29-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Brickling Brothers International Traveling Circus

(...) Thanks for the suggestion. I had actually thought about that as I watched the train circle the track at our last show. I was thinking about making up a couple of decals with just the initials BB in the same font as the tender, and applying (...) (17 years ago, 29-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Brickling Brothers International Traveling Circus

Our wedding anniversary is coming up. My wife will do ANYTHING for me if I can get her instructions for your circus train project. Have you considered selling instructions? Have you come up with a solution for your elephant yet. She's got one that (...) (17 years ago, 30-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Brickling Brothers International Traveling Circus

(...) Heh. I don't know about the entire train, but I could probably put together something for a few of the cars. I know I've got at least a couple of the wagons drawn up in ldraw. (...) I haven't come up with anything that I like yet. I'm always (...) (17 years ago, 30-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Brickling Brothers International Traveling Circus

(...) Try out the Lego celophane elephant set number 4904, a 34 piece designer set that I think was a promotional for a cereal company. It is 8 studs long with tusks, and 8 wide with ears, but the ears fold back to make it 6 wide. I can snail mail (...) (17 years ago, 31-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Brickling Brothers International Traveling Circus

(...) Another possibility would be the elephant head part (URL) 6245px1>, though not as nice as the Life cereal elephant. Benn (17 years ago, 8-Sep-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)