 Trains / 28844
Re: New Brown Town Buildings (pics)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 01:01:09 GMT

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:JErwnp.I0@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, Timothy D. Freshly wrote:

John:

I really like the buildings.  Two suggestions on the small building: (i)
you
might want to consider offsetting the front door to one side and putting
another window in beside it - that would give the impression of a first
floor apartment (this just looks like an apartment building); and (ii)
underneath said window you could create a window at ground level to imply
basement.

Hey, Tim-

I took your advice and moved the door-- I'll have pics after our upcoming
show
this weekend.  Thanks again for the suggestion!

[JOHN]

Great!  I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Your buildings have given me much inspiration in the past so I am honored to
be able to "give back" a bit.  :-)

Tim