 Trains / 27472
Re: My first LEGO Factory train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2006 00:13:56 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi wrote:
Hi,

  I just finished converting an LDRAW-based model to an LDD-based model, and I
uploaded the model to the factory.[1]

http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=LFH002&mid=C2C606CB-5FB2-45D9-A206-A4CED4D90453

It's a boxcar that I designed for the Millyard

SNIP

Chris

Hi Chris,

I really like this boxcar a lot!  I'm contemplating ordering one, although I
have to consider how this 8-wide car will look with my 6-wide BNSF and ATSF
locomotives.

Is there are reason you didn't post this to .announce.moc?  In a recent thread I
asked if posting LEGO Factory models there was okay and the consensus seemed to
be yes:

http://news.lugnet.com/market/shopping/?n=12395

I don't mean to single you out, but I'm just surprised that some of the recent
LEGO Factory creations are not showing up in .announce.moc (and thus not showing
up on the LUGNET sidebar because of the auto-weighing done).  For the success of
LEGO Factory, and (in)directly the future of 9V Trains, I think it's important
that great MOCs like this get as much exposure as possible.

Again, didn't mean to single you out and of course feel free to post your MOCs
however you choose.

Regards,
Paul D.