 Trains / 26755
Re: Modular Hill Standard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 04:55:14 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Paul Janssen wrote:
   COLTC, the Central Ohio LEGO Train Club, has come up with a modular hill standard. The goal of this standard was to provide more height-variations into layouts, and increase the number of running trains.

I’m sure I forgot to mention things, feel free to ask/add.

Have fun!

on behalf of COLTC,

Paul Janssen

Awesome. I like the way this works, but I have one question. I am probably just confused but...

when this:

connects to this:

as in this:

doesn’t the train in the concave tunnel (left side of picture) hit the wall of the convex tunnel (right side of picture) ?

Just wondering how it all works in there!

-Alfred